Wednesday, January 23, 2008

An Introduction...

So, we started this blog for our Tuxedo Maine Coon, Max. He will be 2 in June, we have had him since he was about 6 months old. The next post will be the original story about how he ended up at the kitty hospital having a Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy. Here are a couple of pictures of our baby before he got hurt...














This page is a thank you to our donors, an update for all and an FYI for those who may have kitties that end up having to have this surgery as well...

Here's where we found what information we could dig up: Summer and Clinton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... Your story brought tears to my eyes. I was in your exact position almost 2 years ago. Suki is the light of my life and I have and will do anything to help her. Do you know how Max broke it? I still have no idea what Suki did. I can only guess that she tried to jump on top of the fridge and slipped and fell. Otherwise, I live in a 750 sq ft apt and nothing else to jump on.... :o\ Also, what is the site for donations? I ended up getting pet insurance for her. My total cost for it all was $1600 (x-rays, surgery, etc).

RKayne said...

The site was fundable.com and we really pushed it through email and a couple posts (where I could!) and just word of mouth...good question how he did it. He...does go outside. He is a true Maine Coon, little counter surfing jerk. If I didn't let him out I would have to kill him...